Delo TorqForce FD SAE 60
Delo TorqForce FD SAE 60 is a proven performance heavy-duty final drive oil designed for use in final drives and axles in modern Caterpillar off-road equipment in severe service where fluids meeting the Cat FD-1 specification are recommended.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
- Advanced additive system helps minimise wear in heavily loaded gears and bearings in severe high temperature, high load conditions
- High thermal and oxidation stability offers viscosity increase and deposit formation protection at drain intervals of up to 4,000 hours
- Designed for rust and corrosion protection in final drive components and rapid circulation at low temperature start-up to prevent wear
- Foam suppression performance helps maintain reliable component protection and prevent fluid loss
Delo TorqForce FD SAE 60 is designed specifically for heavy duty final drives and axles in severe service:
- Final drives, axles, differentials and front wheels in Caterpillar equipment where Cat FD-1 performance fluid is specified
- Caterpillar heavy-duty off-highway haul trucks
- Caterpillar wheeled and track-type tractors
Unlike conventional Cat TO-4 type fluids, Delo TorqForce FD SAE 60 is generally not suitable for powershift transmissions or for oil-immersed brakes or clutches, due to different frictional characteristics.
For Caterpillar powershift transmissions, hydraulics and wet brake applications requiring lubricants meeting the Cat TO-4 specification, the Delo TorqForce series is recommended.