Delo TorqForce products are proven performance heavy-duty transmission and drive train fluids formulated for use in transmissions, final drives, and hydraulic systems in Allison, Caterpillar, Dana Powershift, Komatsu, Komatsu Dresser, Tremec/TTC, Vickers and ZF equipment.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
- Proven additive package helps protect metal surfaces against scuffing and wear under severe high temperature, high load conditions
- Reliable frictional control helps prevent clutch slippage and offers quiet, efficient transmission and brake operation while minimising wear
- High quality base stock formulation offers robust oxidation protection at high operating temperatures and helps extend oil service life
- Formulated to keep metal parts clean and free from varnish and sludge deposits that can cause premature breakdown
- Delo TorqForce products are proven performance lubricants designed for use in transmissions, final drives, and hydraulic systems requiring a fluid meeting Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C-4 requirements. They are also recommended for transmission and hydraulic systems manufactured by Dana Powershift, Komatsu, Komatsu Dresser, Tremec/TTC, Vickers and ZF
- Delo TorqForce products are designed for both newly developed and older model drive train components
- They offer robust friction retention, wear control, seal compatibility, oxidation stability, and viscosity stability
- The frictional characteristics of the fluid are designed to be retained over the life of the lubricant
- Delo TorqForce products are formulated to help protect against wear, even in severe service conditions and under high loads. They offer protection to precision parts against wear under high load conditions by helping control the formation of corrosion, varnish, and sludge
- Delo TorqForce products are compatible with new and traditional seal and clutch materials
- In order to meet Caterpillar specifications, Delo TorqForce products are not friction modified. Therefore, they are not recommended for equipment made by other OEMs who require friction modified fluids in order to assure smooth and quiet brake operation. For these applications, use 1000 THF or Super Universal Tractor Oil Extra 10W-30. (Note too that the reverse is also true - friction-modified fluids like these should not be used in Caterpillar TO-4 applications)
- Delo TorqForce SAE 10W may also be used as a substitute for Cat HYDO 10W in hydraulic system applications
Note: Caterpillar’s primary recommendation for final drives and axles in off-road service is their newer lubricant performance specification FD-1 – Delo TorqForce FD meets this specification. TO-4 type lubricants are still acceptable, although with a shorter drain interval.