Delo Syn-THF XC
Delo Syn-THF XC is a high performance synthetic wet brake transaxle fluid designed for applications where a Volvo WB 102 fluid is required. Delo Syn-THF XC is formulated with a high performance synthetic base fluid, in combination with a specially optimised additive system.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
- Offers good extended drain intervals compared to conventional wet brake transaxle fluids
- High performance shear stable additive system promotes increased gear protection with viscosity retention throughout fluid lifetime
- Formulated for low-temperature fluidity, providing faster cold starts and optimised viscosity, offering improved fuel economy
- High Viscosity Index, promoting sufficient oil viscosity retention for effective lubrication even at high operating temperatures
- Good oxidation stability, helping resist the formation of harmful sludge, lacquer or deposits
- Delo Syn-THF XC is designed for use in the axles of off-road and construction machines that are equipped with built-in wet brakes. The amount of EP additive used in the formulation of Delo Syn-THF XC is higher than is typically used in products of this type, providing increased gear protection
- The oxidation stability of the synthetic base oils in the formulation means that compared to conventional fluids, Delo Syn-THF XC offers significantly longer service intervals; and its temperature resistance means that it may be used in more arduous operating conditions
- The low temperature characteristics of Delo Syn-THF XC offer a significant reduction in the warm-up period before the machine is ready to operate
- Delo Syn-THF XC has a lower kinematic viscosity than is typical for fluids used in this type of application - it has been optimised to help improve machine efficiency while still providing protection to machine components. The high Viscosity Index means that the fluid has a wide operating temperature window. It is achieved by a formulating the product with synthetic base oils with a naturally high VI, plus a highly shear stable Viscosity Index Improver. This combination promotes the maintenance of the viscosity and VI at a consistent level through the fluid’s service lifetime