Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30
Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is a premium performance synthetic heavy-duty engine oil. It is designed to deliver improved fuel economy and meets the performance requirements of a wide range of latest-generation naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke low-emission diesel engines, legacy diesel power units and gas engines, as well as off-highway and construction service.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
- Designed to optimise fuel economy performance and maintain engine wear protection
- Developed for use in on-road, off-road and construction services, low emissions and older diesel engines, helping reduce inventory costs
- Low viscosity synthetic base oil formulation promotes reliable cold engine starts in sub-zero temperature conditions
- Helps keep piston rings, valves and piston lands clean, offers excellent soot dispersancy and wear control, optimising engine service life
- Promotes low emissions performance and offers extended diesel particulate filter (DPF) life, helping reduce maintenance downtime
- Optimised additive technologies with synthetic base stocks help control oxidation, sludge and thickening, and extend oil drain intervals
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is a diesel engine lubricant recommended for four-stroke naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is recommended for diesel engines meeting Euro I-V and the newest Euro VI emissions requirements where allowed by the OEM and for use in engines with global after treatment systems. Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 has a universal formulation recommended for both low SAPS (ACEA E6 and E9) and high SAPS performance (ACEA E7 and E4).
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is suitable for use in older engines as well as today’s latest low emission designs. It is formulated for high performance with many fuels including low sulphur and ultra-low sulphur diesel fuels, and many bio-fuel formulations. In high sulphur fuels it gives TAN and TBN control equivalent to a high SAPS product.
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is recommended for use in many gas engines and in off-highway or construction applications operating in conditions when SAE 5W-30 is recommended
Recommendations may differ between engine manufacturers, so driver manuals and/or dealers should be consulted if in doubt.