Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 10W-40
Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 10W-40 is a premium performance synthetic heavy-duty engine oil. It is designed for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel and gas engines in on- and off-highway and construction applications and features ISOSYN® technology, a combination of premium base oils and additives, formulated to promote optimum diesel engine protection.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
- Suitable for a wide range of engine types and applications, helps keep inventories to a minimum and reduce maintenance costs
- Designed to protect against soot and wear in valves, piston rings and piston lands, offers long service life and low maintenance
- Helps reduce downtime and cleaning of emission control systems, and promotes longer diesel particulate filter (DPF) life
- Optimized additive systems, combined with synthetic base stocks control oxidation, sludge, oil thickening and extend oil drain periods
- Synthetic base oil formulation promotes consistent cold engine start-up
- Offers reliable stay-in-grade performance and retains oil film strength in high load, high temperature operation
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 10W-40 is recommended for four-stroke naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 10W-40 is recommended for diesel engines meeting Euro IV, Euro V and the newest Euro VI emissions requirements where permitted by the OEM and is suitable for use in engines with global after treatment systems such as exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), diesel particulate filter (DPF), and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 10W-40 is a universal technology recommended for both low SAPS (ACEA E6 and E9) technology and high SAPS performance (ACEA E7 and E4)
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 10W-40 is recommended for use in older engines as well as modern low emission designs. It is formulated for high performance with many fuels including low sulphur and ultra low sulphur diesel fuels, and many bio fuel formulations. In high sulphur fuels it gives TAN and TBN control equivalent to a high SAPS product
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 10W-40 is recommended for use in gas engines and in off-highway or construction applications in conditions where SAE 10W-40 is recommended
Recommendations may differ between engine manufacturers, so please consult driver manuals and/or dealers if in doubt.