Delo 100 Motor Oil SAE 40
Delo 100 Motor Oil SAE 40 is a heavy-duty monograde engine oil designed for use in heavy-duty two-stroke diesel (Detroit Diesel) low ash engines operating in on- and off-highway service.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
- Offers protection against high temperature oxidation, oil thickening and harmful deposit formation in older engines
- Extreme pressure anti-wear performance helps protect critical valve train components, optimising uptime
- Promotes protection against rust, corrosion, varnish, and sludge and helps keep oil screens, filters, and rings clean
- Delo 100 Motor Oil SAE 40 is recommended for use in older two- and four-stroke diesel engines in farm machinery, construction equipment, marine, and other off-highway applications where an SAE 40 grade is specified by the OEM
- Delo 100 Motor Oil SAE 40 is specifically recommended for Detroit Diesel two-stroke series 53, 71, 92 and 149 engines
- See Detroit Diesel's latest crankcase recommendations for more details
- Delo 100 Motor Oil SAE 40 utilises reliable technology to provide robust performance in older engines running on ultra-low sulphur diesel fuels
- Delo 100 Motor Oil SAE 40 may also be used in industrial applications such as: gear drives, pump chains, or where a detergent type engine oil is required. However, the user is advised to consult the relevant manufacturer for their recommendations